Welcome to the website of our tax advisor office Alexia Huber & Partner, your professional accountants in Munich
The complicated German tax law, which is quite bureaucratic and opaque, causes taxpayers to search for a competent tax advisor. We are a modern owner-operated tax advisor office in Munich with the aim to offer creative and holistic tax consultation and to best represent your interests infront of the tax office and other authorities. This naturally includes a quick response and accessibility of our tax consultants and employees and the immediate execution of client needs. Our tax office works solution-oriented and emphasizes clear and understandable communication.
As your accountants in Munich, we support you with a comprehensive range of services available:
- competent tax advice for companies of all legal forms, eg GmbH, AG, Ltd., OHG, GmbH & Co. KG, GbR or the limited liability company business (so-called mini-GmbH or UG) and for freelancers and entrepreneurs
- Tax consulting for employees (eg severance pay), retirees, investors, property owners and homeowners GmbH managing
- Preparation of balance sheets, financial statements, profit calculation, surplus revenue accounts
- Preparation of tax returns of any kind, such as income tax return, income tax return, business tax returns, VAT returns
- Preparation of financial accounting and payroll accounting (wages and salaries) using the continuously updated DATEV software
- Tax advice ondonations, anticipated inheritances, inheritances, preparation of gift tax and inheritance tax declaration
- Tax advice to associations, foundations
Tax advice for entrepreneurs
For the frequently complex issues associated with the start-up phase, we recommend us as your future tax consultants in Munich! You will receive advice and information on all tax issues that may arise in connection with the establishment of your new business (business registration, start-up grants, business plan, questionnaire to get registered with the tax office, etc.)
Accountants in Munich for international tax law
With our partner Dr. Uwe Dörnbrack we have an experienced consultant for international tax law concerning all matters related to international, cross-border tax law available. Dr. Uwe Dörnbrack is a lawyer, certified accountant and tax consultant in Munich – he advises clients from all over Germany and from abroad on issues of auditing, as a lawyer and as a tax consultant in Munich.
For a transnational support of our clients, we cooperate with several lawyers and tax consultant offices in Germany and other countries such as Italy, Austria and Switzerland.